Monday, March 7, 2016

Cushions

Ok really...home decor fabric is super expensive.  Even with coupons.  And I have to buy so much to cover the super long couch in there.  It is 70" wide.....and most home decor fabric is only 54" wide.  SO I need to purchase over 5 yards of something to make it work.  And at 30.00 a yard even with a 40% or 50 % coupon it still way to much for a camper couch.  So I need to figured something else out.  Plus I can't even decide how I want it to look.  Then I heard of a major fabric store in my area was closing  Hancock fabrics.....so I went to see what I could find.  I ended up after a few trips a kinda dark gray fabric and a floral cream based fabric.    Since I really did not know how much to buy and I was dealing with remnants on a remnants table....I was going to try and piece it all together in the end.  I also found on Walmart.com that they sold a striped shower that went with my bedding set.  SO I ordered that too.  Here are some pictures of some things I was trying to work





I found this Waverly upholstery fabric that I just loved at Jo Ann Fabrics.....but really I would have spent sooooo much just to cover the couch.



No comments:

Post a Comment